About Microsoft GCC High for DoD Contractors
The Office 365 GCC High and DoD environments deliver compliance with Department of Defense Security Requirements Guidelines, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Office 365 Government plans are monthly subscriptions and can be licensed to an unlimited number of users.
SysArc performs a Pre-staged Cutover Migration approach which replicates the existing environment to the new GCC/GCC High space and only during a designated Cutover window will services be moved into GCC/GCC High. This allows verification that all data is replicated to the satisfaction of our customers prior to any business impact occurring during a cutover weekend.
- Tenant to Tenant (Commercial to GCC/GCC High) to include:
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- MS Teams
- On-prem Exchange to GCC/GCC High
- On-prem SharePoint to GCC/GCC High
- Google Workspace (formally GSuite) to GCC/GCC High (Email, Drive, etc.)
- Legacy POP/IMAP email to GCC/GCC High
Dedicated “Enclave” in GCC/GCC High
- Can be scoped to a select user base within your organization
- Secure Email with a dedicated new email domain
- Secure SharePoint & OneDrive in GCC/GCC High
- Virtual Desktop Environments (VDI) allowing employees to work in a fully secured workspace within GCC/GCC High without the need to perform compliance hardening on physical hardware e.g., desktops & laptops
#1 CMMC Consulting Service for DoD Suppliers.
DFARS Compliance & CMMC Preparation for Large Prime Contractor
SysArc helped one manufacturing firm and its subsidiaries completely renew their technology and prepare for CMMC audits through proactive planning.
DFARS Compliance & CMMC Preparation for Mid-Sized Environmental Organization
SysArc’s specialized assistance helped this environmental organization get up to speed with CMMC and then remain constantly at the forefront of security through our managed security services.
DoD Supplier Cyber Security Resources:
Read our publications on CMMC, DFARS and NIST 800-171