SysArc is a fast-growing Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) looking for experienced Cybersecurity leaders to join our team. For the past 3 years, SysArc has been ranked by the WBJ as one of the Best Places to Work in the Washington, DC market. Our philosophy is to take great care of our team members and they will take great care of our customers. We have a diverse staff, a unique culture promoting teamwork and customer service, and focus on aligning technology with the business needs of our customers.
We specialize in working with DoD supply chain contractors across the US to identify their CMMC compliance gaps and guiding their cyber programs through the process to achieving compliance. Thus, a deep understanding of cybersecurity frameworks including NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, CMMC and NIST 800-53 is essential.
Ideal candidates will have 5 years of experience as a senior level technical consultant/advisor working in the GovCon, CMMC or Aerospace & Defense industries. Candidates should also have experience with managing enterprise level information security management policies. This position requires a high level of independence, business acumen, client service, and interpersonal skills. Organizational ability is essential to keep track of all tasks. Accurate and timely monitoring of client work, service calls, and related documentation is considered necessary.
- Salary range depends on experience
- 100% of single healthcare plan paid including Health, Vision and Dental
- 401k + company match
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Certification & training reimbursement
- Employee rewards program
- Opportunity for remote work
- Manage the client relationship from the Managed Security perspective. Set goals and expectations for all aspects of Managed Security and CMMC compliance with the client.
- Review CMMC readiness assessment findings to ensure services tasks are applicable, effective, and security projects are prioritized.
- Interface with external organizations to ensure appropriate and accurate dissemination of incidents and other Computer Network Defense information.
- Program Management – onboard new customers and manage their Cyber Security/CMMC Compliance function through effective delivery of SysArc services.
- Continuously work to provide the client with the proper security solutions that align with business goals and objectives.
- Enterprise Security Operations – evaluating the cyber threat landscape, devising cyber security policy and controls to reduce risk, leading auditing, and compliance initiatives, and more.
- Disaster Recovery – developing cyber resiliency so organizations can rapidly recover from hacking, security incidents, or infringements.
- Documentation – contributing to a variety of security policy domains associated with compliance, governance, risk management, incident management, HR management, and additional domains.
- Compliance – ensuring an organization is adaptable to evolving compliance regulations.
- Advanced education and certifications with a concentration in Cybersecurity required
- Intimate knowledge of DFARS, NIST SP 800-171, 800-53 and CMMC security frameworks required
- DoD GovCon industry compliance landscape and challenges
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC.