Founded in 2004, and with locations in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC, SysArc is the preferred provider of network IT support services to companies throughout the DC metro area.
SysArc provides a proven and industry peer reviewed approach to effectively support a diverse range of organizations comprising a number of vertical markets with varying levels of IT service needs and support.
For example, we have clients for which we implement a complete support infrastructure consisting of staff, tools/applications and best-practices, and then provide our services on an ad-hoc or as needed basis, and we have other organization for which we are supporting the IT needs of their entire organization on a global, multi-location basis.
As a complete IT and technical solutions provider, we have extensive technology expertise and a deep customer-service focus that allows us to consistently deliver cost-effective and leading solutions to your business-on time and within your budget.
Our team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals has a proven track record of helping customers realize the true potential of their technology investment and ensure that your future investments in technology are aligned with your overall business plans and objectives.
The SysArc team is dedicated in becoming your trusted source for all of your information technology needs.
We accomplish this goal by providing outstanding and personable technical resources, great customer service and consistently add value throughout your entire customer experience.
Company-Well Established and Continuing to Expand
- Founded and managed by recognized industry leaders with a long track record of industry related success
- Focused on the needs of small and mid-sized commercial businesses
- Three convenient locations to better server our customers and more quickly respond to service support requests
- Privately owned, self-funded and financed thereby allowing us to more quickly respond to the ever changing demands in our marketplace
- Offering the best value as evident by our rapidly expanding customer base and frequent client referrals.
Staff-Skilled-Responsive and Personable
- Certified System Engineers, Computer Consultants and IT managers and Network Administrators who are proactive, friendly, helpful and take a holistic approach to your infrastructure support
- All field engineers have at least 7+ years of experience and current technical training and certifications
- IT managers, Network Administrators and backup engineers are assigned to each account for personalized and accountable relationships
- Every engineer is screened and trained to be customer service oriented, friendly and responsive
- Account teams include Executive Sponsors, Project Managers, IT Managers, Network Administrators and Account Managers to provide memorable, responsive and accountable service.
Technology-Effective and Reliable
- Substantial financial investment in integrated support tools to provide the fastest and most responsive service levels possible
- 24/7 monitoring and alerting applications and tool sets to proactively support and properly manage your environment following industry standard best practices
- Remote access tools to allow our team to quickly respond to service requests-all U.S. based support staff
- Mobile dispatching and issue escalation processes and procedures
- Integrated help desk and trouble ticketing system with audit trail and knowledge base creation capabilities
- Executive reporting and customer portal to provide useful account status information and updates
Processes-Proven, Scalable and Dependable
- Every customer interaction has a proven and optimized process in place to ensure we consistently deliver outstanding results at the lowest possible costs
- New customer start-up procedures
- Service request and escalation procedures
- Problem resolution procedures
- Managed Services procedures and methodologies
- Vendor transition plans
- Escalation and engagement procedures based on industry best practices.
- A closed loop customer feedback mechanism is in place to help us improve every day and provide us with critical data that is used to identify ways that we can continue to incrementally improve every step of our service delivery process.