SysArc offers industry leading backup and disaster recovery solution to preserve, maintain, manage and protect your valuable corporate data, files and information.
SysArc is pleased to announce the immediate availability of their latest Data Vaulting Service for comprehensive online back and disaster recovery.
This comprehensive offering is provided by two AT&T Data Centers located in the Washington D.C. area and in the Southeast. Built with the very latest software and hardware technology currently available, SysArc's Service offers the reliability and security that customers demand for their critical data protection needs. Since each Data Center possesses redundant dual uplinks that are connected directly to AT&T's Global IP Backbone, as well as a minimum N+1 redundancy factor on all critical infrastructure systems, customers can rest assured that there will be no downtime.
In addition, these Data Centers are located within hardened facilities protected by multiple security measures including continuous closed circuit video surveillance, security breach alarms, electronic card key access, biometric palm scan and individual personal access codes.
The SysArc Data Vaulting Service
has been designed with best-of-breed hardware and software to meet the demanding needs of enterprise backup and disaster recovery. Multiple servers and storage devices from industry leaders EMC and Dell have been deployed to mange even the largest volumes of data protection.
The backup and recovery software is provided by Asigra, and does not require Agents to complete a backup and recovery. This software was specifically developed as a multi-site backup and recovery solution for both enterprises and service providers.
Tim Brennan, Managing Partner of SysArc stated “We took a lot of time to fully understand the needs of our customers and quickly realized that we would have to offer the most robust solution possible. The Asigra application has advanced compression and de-duplication features that significantly reduces the amount of data to be sent across the wire, which reduces bandwidth degradation and saves our customers money on the storage costs. The application also works on multiple operating systems and configurations so that we can backup and restore almost any server and desktop that our customers have deployed in their environment, no matter where they are in the world. We believe our customers will appreciate and see tremendous benefits to this solution for the storage of their critical information.
Additional benefits of SysArc's Solution include;
- Regulatory Compliance Adherence - Guaranteed off-site backups help companies comply with applicable regulatory requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, SEC/NASD and other industry specific regulations
- Reduced Risk - The vulnerability of your organization having incomplete or corrupted tape backups is virtually eliminated
- Reduced IT Support Costs - Since there are no Agents used, no software has to be loaded on target servers. As such, computer system interruptions will be dramatically reduced. In addition, the error prone handling of tapes is completely eliminated. Finally, the effort required by IT professional's to perform and manage backups is reduced by at least 60% per week
- Improved Disaster Contingency - The service has inherent disaster recovery capabilities, which enhances your ability to recover more quickly and efficiently
- Enhanced End-User Productivity - Individual files which were accidentally deleted or become corrupted can now be restored in minutes
- Cost-Effective - The SysArc Data Vaulting service is offered at price points that are competitive with hardware/software offerings that try to address the same issues.
- Minimal Capital Outlay - The SysArc Data Vaulting Service is charged on a flat monthly 'usage' basis with a minimal one-time installation charge
- Reduced Back Up Interval - Advanced software functionality dramatically reduces the actual amounts of data transmitted to
- SysArc Improved Security - Your data is encrypted using the AES encryption standard (256 bit) and stored off-site at the AT&T Data center
- Future Proof Design - The SysArc Data Vaulting Service can inherently scale as the amount of data increases.
“We believe that this sizable investment in hardware, software, technology and processes clearly demonstrates a strong commitment to the marketplace to provide the most robust online backup and recovery solution possible. Furthermore, since the amount of data organizations create and need to maintain is growing exponentially each year, a solution that is dependable, easy-to-use and implement, and competitively priced, will be very favorably received” stated James M. Eglin, Jr., Partner.