SysArc, Inc., announces the establishment of their Customer Bill of Rights to ensure the continual delivery of superior managed IT services and computer support to companies throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. This announcement complements our server uptime guarantees, response time guarantee and 100% service satisfaction. It is for these reasons, as well as many others, that we are the most frequently selected provider of technical support services in the Metro DC area.
SysArc. Inc., a leading provider of Managed IT Services and Computer Support to businesses throughout the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia Metro area, is pleased to announce the establishment of their Customer Bill of Rights.
Our pledge was enacted to ensure the continual delivery of superior technical support while simultaneously provide industry leading customer satisfaction and service.
Your Customer Bill of Rights comprises the following promises and rights:
- You have a right to expect and demand complete satisfaction from the information technology and technical services you receive from SysArc. As a leading provider of managed services and computer support, we will deliver exemplary service, on-time and within your budget. To continue to surpass your service expectations, we will expand our use of best-in-breed technology and continue to hire the best technical talent available.
- You have a right to expect SysArc to sustain the highest levels of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment in every interaction with our organization. At all times, you will be treated with the utmost levels of courtesy, responsiveness, integrity, and respect.
- You have a right to understand all of our business policies and support procedures within every aspect of our business. We believe it is your right as a SysArc client to to fully understand the capabilities and functionality of your technical support team before, during, and after a support task has been requested or completed.
- You have a right to expect us to lead the way in fostering and implementing innovation and creativity in our service offerings through an unyielding commitment to providing the best technology and services possible.
- You have a right to individual attention and dedication. Not only will your technical support team provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service in every one of your interactions, but they will also adhere to the highest levels of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- You have the right to know the status of your account and task lists and activities, no matter what time of day or night. We will provide secure access to updates and status reports via your IT Management Dashboard-24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You have the right to be notified immediately by either phone or email if there will be a delay or a change that could impact the scheduled completion of your project or service request.
- You have the right to access and receive our renowned technical support services no matter the size of your firm or organization.
- You have the right to a single point of contact to discuss any issues or concerns. This individual will act as your dedicated IT Manager and advise you of any developments concerning the work we perform for your company.
- You have the right to receive the best value in computer and network support services in return for placing your trust and business with us.
"The establishment of our Customer Bill of Rights, along with our continual and substantial investment in people, process and technology, clearly demonstrates our commitment to this marketplace. These pledges were formulated after discussions with numerous clients and prospects across a wide rage of industry vertical markets and address several of the needs that are unfulfilled by other service providers " stated James Eglin, Partner, in making this announcement.